Who in Utah sells smaller lengths of SS flex brake line?

Mike_Lib

Mall Crawlin'
I know I can find some online, but I'd like to pick some up local this weekend so I can finish my project. I'm currently running long arms on my jeep and have extended lines but they still max out at full flex.

I'm going to run hardlines down the control arms and then run some flex lines at each end (probably need a couple of 12" lengths). I went to autozone and checker and they don't sell SS flex lines....and they can't even sell me regular flex lines unless I have a part #.

Anyone have any ideas?

Here's a pic of what I have in mind:

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I may have a couple of SS brake lines that I won't be useing. they are about 12" long I believe.

If you're interested I'll find out if I'm going to need them and I'll hook ya' up.

Cody

Mike_Lib

Mall Crawlin'
I'll take them off your hands if you don't use them....but I'm going to need 4 total :(

Do you need any shocks for your front-end? I've got a few sets of 9000's that would prob work if you need 'em. I've also got my spare tire carrier that I hacked off my rear bumper that I don't need either....not sure if you want to carry a spare in the cage or not. The mount is 5x5.5 so it would work. ....just trying to pawn stuff from my pile 'o junk :D

Mike_Lib

Mall Crawlin'
Originally posted by RedRockXJ
Come into MEPCO and I'll sell you some nice SS lines :D

I just called you guys....but I didn't ask about small lengths of SS flex line. Do you guys have shorter lengths available? How much? I'm stopping by Sat. morning to pick up a bunch of other crap too :D

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Originally posted by Mike_Lib

I just called you guys....but I didn't ask about small lengths of SS flex line. Do you guys have shorter lengths available? How much? I'm stopping by Sat. morning to pick up a bunch of other crap too :D

they are just 2" longer than stock.....77 bucks or so.

other than that, the only short lines we have are stock rubber ones.

Depending on which calipers they used for that thing (ford?) you might wanna try the stealership

Brett

Mike_Lib

Mall Crawlin'
Just to clarify, I'm looking for SHORT lengths of SS flex line, not a total line that is extended. I haven't measure yet, but I'm guessing I'll need 2 that are 6" long and 2 that are 8-12" long. All 4 need to have the -3 ends. If anyone has a hookup then hook me up :D

Thanks,

Mike

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Sorry man, I misread that the first time. I think that the shortest lines we have here are just plain old rubber and they are double the length you want anyway.

opps

Brett

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by redrock
thats what i was going to say

ding ding ding.

they will sell you the fittings and the line but you have to put it together yourself. they teach you how to though....the fitting are PRICEY. don't expect to get outta there under 100$

redrock

Originally posted by spencurai

ding ding ding.

they will sell you the fittings and the line but you have to put it together yourself. they teach you how to though....the fitting are PRICEY. don't expect to get outta there under 100$
isn't it a law that they can't do it because if they screw up and it fails and you die then there held resposable for the failer? correct me if wrong

muleskinner

Try Mcnee's Racing. I dont have his # but I'm sure he's in the book. He stocks lines, fittings, tabs, clips etc. good pricing also. His shop is on 3rd west and about 1400-1500 so. right behind Zion's bank. I got 2- 24 inch ss lines with fittings, tabs,clips for about $60. Good Luck

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Mike, I checked into it today, and I think I'm going to need the lines after all. Sorry dude.

I nead a spair tire carrier, but mine is going to mount to the back of my cage so I don't think what you have fits my bill. I also have 10 and 12" stroke bilsteins I get to choose from for the front suspension.

BTW, the ZJ is officially floating.

Cody

Brad

The artist formerly known as Redrock5.9
Originally posted by Mike_Lib
I've also got my spare tire carrier that I hacked off my rear bumper that I don't need either....not sure if you want to carry a spare in the cage or not. The mount is 5x5.5 so it would work. ....just trying to pawn stuff from my pile 'o junk :D

Damn, wish I had known you were ditching yours before I laid down $400 and a 3 month wait for Trailready to send me the carrier add-on. However, if you still got it and are looking to get rid of it lemme know. Mine's not welded up yet and I don't think I'll have use for 5-on-4.5 for much longer.