Who in Utah sells tubing?

samiam

Just like the subject says, what company in Utah (preferably near SLC) sells tubing? Every place I have called so far seems to only sell pipe or only deals in bulk. Metalmart in Lehi offers some tubing but only in a very limited size range.

taloola-yota

I'm hackin the rear of my runner soon. I need to get some tubing, but I also need some sheet metal. Does marmon keystone sell sheet metal? Anyone know where to get sheet metal? Thanks.

Caleb

I am sure you can get sheet metal from them...when I called and talked to them they told me they can get just about any kind of metal(read mild steel)...they also have good prices on DOM when I called it was about $1.83/ft for 80 ft....:D

Caleb

well I asked them and they said it doesn't ever come in certain lengths...sometimes its 19 sometimes its 21 etc...It was actually for about 4 sticks ~80ft...oh and the rumor that you need n account there is not true either the guy I talked to said just give them a couple(read 3-4)hours notice and they will get the stuff pulled for you...