Who is NOT going to Moab for Easter?

brandonlmb

brandonlmb
I'm wondering who is not going to Moab for Easter and why? I my self am not for a few reasons I have to be in Denver for work, waiting to get my new coilovers in, and I'm broke. I also have a hard time with that many people on the trails, I love seeing all the wild rigs and the wild people down there for the safari(party) but after a few days of it gets old.

Last edited:

sixstringsteve

I'm not going because I don't want to :)

I love Moab, except for when its super crowded. Never been to ejs and don't plan on it anytime soon.

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
If you haven't been to EJS, you've never really been to Moab. The trail leaders (if they're good) will point out things along the way that you will never know about otherwise.

(loading up the JK right now)

rdneckride

Not going due to working on the weekends. I am taking the family to the Fremont Indian Museum down by Richfield for Spring break for some camping and prospecting. We are taking the wifes chevy 1500 so we will not do much offroad except going to and from a claim or two in the area.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Right now my new to me Jeep is suspended with tubes welded between the rear axle and frame, so no flex is no fun. And FOA is two months out I hear.

thefirstzukman

Finding Utah
Supporting Member
Moab at Easter used to be my thing, but I have no care to go there anymore. Too many people in a small place thinking that it's the time to party it up.. Its is too commercialized for my liking, I really don't like it like I used too...

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Not going due to not being a big fan of the crowds. And I don't like paying that much money to wheel with a group, just too much per day.

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
I am driving through MOAB Thursday on my way to where I'll be camping until Sunday with the kool kidz. No riff raff where I'm going.

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
I'll be going down in 2 weeks when the chaos is over. I used to go down the weekend before Easter but you would never know anything was going on that weekend. Crowds don't thrill me.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I am not.. not going. :D

I'm hoping to get the full time in next year, with a buggy, on led trails. I have skirted around the official runs for a couple years now, hanging out with small groups of people that in most cases, I didn't really know. It's been a good time! and the crowds were nowhere near me. :D I really like the Vendor's Show and going out with people I don't get to see much.