who is the RME contact at Big O

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Hey guys, I know we have a big O contact/supporter in layton or clearfield, but I can't remember who it is. I am trying to send some business that way and want to make sure the right guy gets credit...

Pm if necessary,

thanks,

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
man, I am hating this, just talked to Kurt at big o in centerville who sounded really cool. but they said no garth...

oh well thanks for the help guys. :D

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
I was talking to some kid, when I asked for garth, who didn't seem too bright... (not trying to be mean)

What number do you have? I have 773-8158
548 north main Centerville...

does that sound right...?

Brett

Meat-Hippy
If it matters, the Big O on Highland Drive and around 3000 S has always treated me well. Hell, they'll mount and balance my tires for free, everytime I go in. Can't complain about that

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Just talked to garth, i realized I had clearfield vs centerville my bad.

Great Guy, I am jealous of the trip he is going on...

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Just talked to garth, i realized I had clearfield vs centerville my bad.

Great Guy, I am jealous of the trip he is going on...

Well, where is he going :D

Garth took care of me on some tires a few years back, I wouldn't hesitate to make the drive up there just to deal with him. :)

skunkskeeter

I don't know of any Big O RME'ers, but my good friend in high school owns the Big O in Logan. He has really hooked me up on many deals. Ryan is his name and his cousin, Kyle, is great to work with, Kyle is in the process of getting a jeep ready for the trails. Their number is: 435-752-4622
Also, another of Ryan's cousins owns the Big O in Brigham City. His name is Aaron. He is great to work with too! His number is: 435-734-9429
Give them a holler if you are up this way and in need of tires. Tell them that I sent you and hopefully they'll give you a deal!!!

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
Gary or BEN at layton Big o, one on main street they are my contact, they rock, say marc or Matt Sent ya!