Who likes to wire trailers!

utjeep.roc

ROCK ON
I just picked up an 18' trailer with brakes on both axles, but I need some help wiring it all up. The wires that are there actually look pretty good but it aint working (yes the bulbs are good). So I'll supply the beer or sprite if someone can give me a hand. I know someone likes free beverages.

kirk86CJ

Go to a trailer supply store and get a wiring diagram so you know what the factory setup is. Get the 12 volt tester out and work your way back.

Not rocket science, but it may make you scratch your head a few times. Make sure you got a good ground. (not having a good ground can cause problems)

Caleb

kirk86CJ said:
Go to a trailer supply store and get a wiring diagram so you know what the factory setup is. Get the 12 volt tester out and work your way back.

Not rocket science, but it may make you scratch your head a few times. Make sure you got a good ground. (not having a good ground can cause problems)

not having a good ground is usually the source of most trailer wiring problems...

utjeep.roc

ROCK ON
just got back

I just got back from Moab and now I'm ready to wire the trailer. It hasn't been to bad just the left blinker dosen't work when the running lights are on. I need to get it done tonight so I can get my Jeep to Brandon.