who lost a jk up at forest lake? :lol:

Mat

So after i installed a couple roof lights, I decided to go night wheelin with my girl friend. once i made it up to forest lake we looked around for a bit and on our way down i noticed something shiney up in the trees. me being as curious as i am, i went to check it out to find a broken and muddy JK i honked my horn to see if anyone was around but no one showed so i was on my merry way :rofl: looked like a broken lower ball joint but i didnt wanna go mess with someone else's rig :greg:

my XJ
Picture037.jpg

Mat

well i just know how pissed i would be if it was my rig and i had to leave it up there i just hope the people that were heading up as i was getting back wouldnt **** with it they were a bunch of young kids but i doubt they would have made it up with the stock ranger but the 3 XJ's would have

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I went up to Forest Lake today and the Wrangler was still there. It is actually a TJ, not a Jk and it looks like it has been there since Saturday according to the entrance tag in the windshield. Drivers side knuckle was blown apart, I'm guessing from getting twisted up in the muddy bog/slope/rut that is behind it.
Had a bunch of Anarchy Off-Road stickers on it, I guess this is one of Brandon's old builds. It's a nice looking jeep.
Everything looked good aside from the knuckle. Hopefully they get it out of there before too long.

phatfoto

Giver of bad advice
Is the knuckle messed up or is it the bottom of the C section?

(note to self, take a broken 260 jointed stub shaft and grind the yoke off...)

Pauly

I make somone stay with the rig till I get back with the parts. If I dont have them.
that could be a long wait.

Last edited:

Grim

i think i would have pulled the wheel , straped up the suspension tight as possible, then tried to three wheel that thing out of there. but im paranoid about leaving my junk

GotRocks?

M'Kay
we helped that guy up there about 2 weeks ago he was stuck in the snow and couldn't continue so we tugged him out... seemed like a nice guy though hope he gets it out