who made it thru

V-DAWG

someday
New Rule

Before anyone types a response on this board, or posts a new thread you must:

First: Open a Word document. (everyone has a form of word)

Second: Type your response in Word.

Third: Do a spelling and grammar check if it doesn't perform that automatically.

Fourth: Once it is perfected, copy the response/ post.

Fifth: Properly open the new post/ thread in RME, then paste from the Word document.

This will ensure that spelling and grammar are accurate, and people may actually trust what you are saying.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Brett said:
Good point....I do agree with this thread though. I'm not trying to be mean towards anyone, but the people on this board should take a little bit of time and reread what they are about to post. Half the time, I read through someone's reply and just stare at it, thinking to myself, "What the hell." All it takes is just a little bit of time to say, "Oops, made a mistake." I do it, and it's easy, though I've always had to make sure that I don't make errors when typing (former jobs.)

Anyway, boogashaka!

I agree with you.... :ugh: .... :ugh: .....some of it is real hard to read.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I agree with Brett's statement. There is probably a ratio regarding spelling and grammar and the level of that same person's retardedness. Oh yeah, it's called IQ. We should have a test. :D

Meat_

Banned
I used to read through every post that made no sense until I could make sense of it.

I gave that up long ago. Now if it isn't directed to me, and I can't easily skim through it, I don't read it.

RWH

Let's Roll For Justice
lebowskiopinion.jpg

Caleb

Brett said:
though I've always had to make sure that I don't make errors when typing (former jobs.)

Discover Card?

I think working at Discover Card is what screwed me. I used to not make nearly as many mistakes but typing in their shorthand got me all sorts of screwed up. We've had the grammar punctuation threads before and what it comes down to with me is I could care less, its the freakin internet not english class. As long as my posts are somewhat legable then I call it good :D