Who sells Bilsteins?

DevinB

I like traffic lights
I'm going to be buying shocks this week and need to know who to buy them from. Any local shops keep them in stock? I know Wayne Hartwig was trying to sell his online store but never heard the end of it. He still a good guy to PM for prices?

I'll be getting the 5125 series if that makes a difference.

Thanks-

Devin

alwaysxj

one hot moma!!!!
i went on bilsteins web site when i needed some parts. it says that checker and auto zone is a dealer. not sure if they will have what you are looking for in stock but they said they can order anything for you with out shipping cost. might check them out.

Chevycrew

A far as i know wayne still has the store.

I ordered mine online, i dont remember from who, but they were about 320 to my door for 4.

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
4wheelparts carries them, I don't know of anyone that stock 5125's. Shoot me a pm or emails with the specs of what you want and I will get you a price.

Caleb

A far as i know wayne still has the store.

I ordered mine online, i dont remember from who, but they were about 320 to my door for 4.
Unless the deal fell through (which I'm quite positive it didn't), Wayne sold AllJeep to pELYgroso on here so AllJeep is local again. You may want to hit him up for a price on the shocks.

Brian P

Misanthropic Fuel
FWIW, Jack It in WVC had 5150's in stock, So I don't see why they wouldn't have the 5125's.
But seeing how you are down South a bit, It may not be that great of a stop.
Good luck

DevinB

I like traffic lights
Thanks for the info guys. I picked up a pair from Bear at 4 Wheel Parts today. Good pricing and they had them the next day.