Who Snores

BOB-CAT

THE PUNISHER
:eek: :eek: I go hunting and stay with people that have serious snoring problems. I do not know how their wives put up with them.
So what is out there to fix this so i can get them some kind of a gift.
I have looked at the Dsnore and the strips. Do we have some experienced reformed snorers? Is there a solution out there, or do I just get ear plugs?

BOB-CAT said:
:eek: :eek: I go hunting and stay with people that have serious snoring problems. I do not know how their wives put up with them.
I have looked at the Dsnore and the strips. Do we have some experienced reformed snorers? Is there a solution out there, or do I just get ear plugs?

well when i stayed up in salina with my boss and he snored bad i just smacked him in the head with a pan and that seemed to work :D but for some reason he seemed to hit back -_- but he stopped snoring (for the night)

muleskinner

BOB-CAT said:

I don't snore myself, but I have experienced the same problem you speak of. In fact, it was so bad I almost dragged the other person's bed into the hall of the hotel we were staying at. If you find a solution please try it out and have your significant other report the results. :D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
My girlfreind sounds like a grizzly bear swallowing her tongue. On several occasions I have actaully performed the heimlich (sp?) thinking her life was in jeapordy... :D

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
I used to snore bad, but I didn't know it until I got married. It turns out I had sleep apnea, so I had my tonsils taken out and my deviated septum fixed, now I'm cured :D

Before I had the surgery the doctor had me use Afrin nose spray, and it helped alot, so you might try that.

richpblaze

You spelled it wrong

cruiseroutfit said:
My girlfreind sounds like a grizzly bear swallowing her tongue. On several occasions I have actaully performed the heimlich (sp?) thinking her life was in jeapordy... :D

Isn't it the hind lick manuever???????????????????? :rofl: :rofl:

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
cruiseroutfit said:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Ummm....yeah, that's what you were doing......:D

Tiny

mmmm.....beefy!!!
I heard that being overweight can make a lot of difference, my old man didn't used to snore until he got heavier and now he has sleep apnea and he snores horribly.

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
BOB-CAT said:
Is this out patient stuff? Did your insurance cover this Apnea problem?
My hunting freinds need help so I can sleeeeeep! :eek:

My insurance covered it. And I was in and out the same day.

cowmilker

SUPER CHEESY
It's kind of cheesy, but I heard that is you put on one of those neck braces, it pulls your chin up so your tounge can't fall to the back of your throte. I can't imagine that it would be too easy to sleep with though.

ace

Parts Collector
My wife has sleep apnea that kept us both tired all the time. She now has one of those cpak snorkel thingies that works like forced air induction. Problem solved.

BOB-CAT

THE PUNISHER
ace said:
My wife has sleep apnea that kept us both tired all the time. She now has one of those cpak snorkel thingies that works like forced air induction. Problem solved.

WOW show us some pics. Ram air induction sounds like a good fix. :eek:

ace

Parts Collector
BOB-CAT said:
WOW show us some pics. Ram air induction sounds like a good fix. :eek:

CPAP

1052091350872.jpg