Who want to do my Meterology homework?!

embabe

My own epidemic!
I'll write your paper too if you take the comprehensive final! ;) j/k

Want some tips on organizing big papers?
*Multi-color highliters!* They're my favorite weapon. All you have to do is divide your paper into different section ie: history, phase 1, outcome, etc and highlight your notes in different colors corresponding to each different section.... ok so maybe I am a geek, but I swear it's the easiest thing to do!

Good luck with the homework though!

onetuff76

Guard Rail Tester
pffftttt cake, who wants to write a paper on relativistic distortion, and then write about 2000 lines of JAVA coding, not to mention doing a couple of Discrete Math assignments... then there's the finals for these classes.... :eek:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Sounds good Steve, I'll trade you...

You can choose...
9 Heat Transfer Problems (~hour each)
7 Strengths of Materials II problems (~45 mins each)
Strengtht Lab Memo (~3 hours)
Heat Transfer Memo (~4 hours)
Mechatronics II Homework (~3 hours)

LMK ;)

Klif01

Do I bother you?
cruiseroutfit said:

You can choose...

LMK ;)

Sheesh, sounds fun. So far I have been happy with my assignment in my engines class to tear apart a motor, measure everything to make sure it's still in specs and put it back together. But for 3 different motors. That was actually fun homework!

embabe

My own epidemic!
Yeah... the best homework I had recently was a diabetic ketoacidosis simulation where we got to "treat" patients and monitor their vital signs in attempt to stabilize them... a couple of girls in my class actually "killed" their patients! :ugh: You might want to avoid the hospitals they'll work at...

MattL

onetuff76 said:
pffftttt cake, who wants to write a paper on relativistic distortion, and then write about 2000 lines of JAVA coding, not to mention doing a couple of Discrete Math assignments... then there's the finals for these classes.... :eek:

what is your major?

where are you going to school?

Caleb

SRN said:
Thats right, I have five six questions assignments up for grabs! They probably take about 10-15 minutes each. If you want to give it a go, post up! :D

do they have to be correct? if not then send em all over...I'll fill in the blanks :rofl:

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
cruiseroutfit said:

You can choose...

LMK ;)
Ok dude, you have a deal, you get to do the Met homework, write the 15 page paper on the Boer war with at least 10 secondary source materials and 5 primary sources. And what the hell, you can take my Modern America final as well; the final question is how was America fundamentally changed by the early portion of the Cold War. Go into detail about the effects on race, domestic life and foreign policy. The professor likes to have at least one full blue book single spaced, useing a second gets you bonus point though. :D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Klif01 said:
Sheesh, sounds fun. So far I have been happy with my assignment in my engines class to tear apart a motor, measure everything to make sure it's still in specs and put it back together. But for 3 different motors. That was actually fun homework!

Some design them... some work on them ;) :D

Many of my class's include engine & drivetrain design, be it Mechatronics (cams, gears, cranks, computer interfacing), Heat transfer (cooling, viscosity), Thermodynamics I & II (engine cycles, efficiency, air needs, etc), Fluids, (oil, airflow, etc), Strenghts I & II (material selection). Really, if it wern't for the pratical applications I find.. I would get burned out quick. But it is fun learning about a design and then tinkering with it to meet my needs, etc. :D

Klif01

Do I bother you?
You gotta start somewhere. Hopefully I can go farther than just working as a tech all my life. I don't know if my body can handle it.