Who want's to take me to rattlesnake on sat the 4 th????

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by mbryson

Sounds like I better ensure that my Jeep is ready......{sensitive 'yota guys :D }

Sounds like I better go work on my yoat.... I have been taking it out wheeleing every weekend and neglecting some small maintainance issues... If I'm gonna talk all this smack I better get it fixed:D

Either way it will be good to whell with you guys... regardless of what you all drive.:D

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
Can I get directions and where this is Located, im highly interested, since I didnt make it to moab over new years.

Anyone i can get ahold of to drive down/follow

old 40

lost my 40
Tracy

My brother is coming from Idaho.. I am not going to make it. this weekend.. scratch one toy... the jeep's will be happy...
:( :( :(:D

Last edited:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Location: Five mile pass area... 15 miles west of Lehi, UT. Pretty easy to find the trailhead... there is another thread on RME that contains the GPS coords... Good Luck:D

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Originally posted by LiltraxUtah
anyone near layton going? Could tag along who knows the way :)

If you don't find anyone, 1/4 elliptic posted earlier in this thread to meet at the crossroads at 9am (someone else suggested 930, so not sure).

My assumption is that the crossroads is the intersection of Hwy 73 and redwood rd (the same intersection you would turn left on to go to LM)

old 40

lost my 40
Hey marc, Tracy here 1\4elliptic (on my bro in law's computer) just meet us at the crossroads at 9:30 Take the lehi exit go west until you get to the redwood road intersection we are meeting there at 9:30 am;)

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
Ok sounds good tracy, Illl take i-15 south to lehi exit and I will be there if I can find someone to ride down with me, dont like to drive that far and only have my tires to listen to :p

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
Ok sounds good tracy, Illl take i-15 south to lehi exit and I will be there if I can find someone to ride down with me, dont like to drive that far and only have my tires to listen to :p

I guess those singing lessons did'nt work out to well then:D You should come i'm gonna need somewhere to park:D \:p :cool: ;) :D

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Originally posted by 1\4elliptic toy

I guess those singing lessons did'nt work out to well then:D You should come i'm gonna need somewhere to park:D \:p :cool: ;) :D

hahahahaha,

Little dude, if you get lost you can call me on my cell 518-6454 and I will give you directions.

Chris R

anyone near layton going? Could tag along who knows the way :)

Jeromy and I will be meeting up somewhere around Taylorsville if you want to meet us follow us down. Where we haven't determined yet.....Chris

JoeT

What doe's this trail compare too? I have not been on it yet and I want to make that the Jeeps coming with me can make it.

Chris R

I've done Rattlesnake once before. I'm runnig 32" AT's, 2" Spacer, 1" BL. 3.73's and opened at both ends. I wasn't able to make it up the waterfall, but there is a bypass. I'm new to Utah and rocks so I can't really compare to anything else local. HTH.

Jeromy and I will be meeting at 8:30 AM in the parking lot of Lowes at I-15 and 4500 S. Anyone that wants to meet us and follow us down is more than welcome.....Chris

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Originally posted by MR.CJ-7
OK so whats the final meeting time at "the crossroads"?

9:30 ?!?!?!?!?

Brent was wanting to come out, but I thought I'd just give him my GPS and show him how to get there as he won't get off until at least noon. I don't think he's trail tested the 9" yet.....