Whos Cramin For Ejs 08

littlesolidkick

I JUST WANTED TO SEE IF ANY ONE IS PUSHING A PROJECT FOR THE JEEP SAFARI. I AM PUTTING COILS ON MY SAMI I STARTED ABOUT A WEEK AGO SO IM PUSHIN THE ENVILOPE. ANY ONE ELSE :eek::ugh::greg:

193kyle

Lets see, I need to
Drill and tap steering box and mount hydro assist ram
Bend up front winch bumper
Bend up a roll cage
Install ARP knuckle studs and chromoly hub gears
Build rear traction bar
and possibly buy and mount suspension seats
Damn, I better get busy:D

Devel

Just an Outlaw....
lets see ive got to do an SYE kit, Possibly 2-low. Finish my Suspension, Change my belt, fix a broken lug stud, change my valve cover gasket, and possibly change a tie rod. Hopefully i can afford it! Now wheres my Credit Card :D

kyojin

just odds and ends. fluid changes, rebuild flex joints, oil pan skid, steering box skid, rear tow hook. misc stuff that "should" be easy to do.

RamToy

Wickha Wickha Wa
I tried to play it smart this year and did most of my upgrades in the fall... So i wouldnt have to cram this year for ejs... All i have left to do is. Install some air-bumps and change some oil.

rokrash

My hardcore pre-moab project!!!!

Here is where I sit at 12:30 am working my fingers to the bone to get my Jeep ready for Moab!!!!!!

random045.jpg

random044.jpg

Thursty

Don't have anything that NEEDS to be done to the Jeep. Hopefully I'll have my tax return before I go to Moab so I CAN do something to the Jeep.

88 Runner SAS

Saving Money For Parts
Just a few, gotta install locker, move steering box forward and axle, install duals and new clutch, add some bracing to front bumper, install 2nd optima, and get my rock lights working again, maybe make half doors.