Who's going to MoabROCKS in August?

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Who's going to MoabROCKS in September?

I'll be spotting again for Chris.... Anyone new competing? Last time there were 12 total competitors, it's easy picking for the good prizes!

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Originally posted by Greg
I'll be spotting again for Chris.... Anyone new competing? Last time there were 12 total competitors, it's easy picking for the good prizes!

What dates?

They doing it over a holiday weekend(labor day) like memorial day weekend?

Caleb

that may be a fun one to run down to...what are the dates??? I am willing to bet it will be a lot more crowded this time around...

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Originally posted by James K

What dates?

They doing it over a holiday weekend(labor day) like memorial day weekend?

August 28th-30th.

Originally posted by creighton
I'm thinking of going. But I still think the location is bad for logistics.

I totally agree with you Creighton, but I don't think there were any problems with any of those competing. The Course Builder did have a rough go of getting down, though! And, remember to gas up at the beginning of each day..... :D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor

You and me both.... I also don't like this guys game plan overall.... talked with him in depth about it one day and got nothing but the willies.... ;)

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Is it a Thursday Friday Saturday kinda thing? I'm toying with the idea of going, if I can get someone to pay the entry fees. Might be a good warm up for the SuperCrawl.

creighton

They want me to do what!?
You know for the next event we should just give dean some cash to cut out the middle man. He is a super guy but dang he has a lot of my cash.

creighton

They want me to do what!?
Here is an interesting thought! if moab rocks follows uroc rules which include the superstock class after 07/01/2003 then I might be the only guy to compete in the class at moab rocks. Are there any others in the new class?

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Here is an interesting thought! if moab rocks follows uroc rules which include the superstock class after 07/01/2003 then I might be the only guy to compete in the class at moab rocks. Are there any others in the new class?

you just might have a chance....go for it!!!

Vonski

nothing to see here...

Carl and I have talked about it a bit, but time and money is an issue. The logistics still don't make sense to me, but it worked last time, so.......... ????