Who's going to St george?

gcb17

any free camping near town? last time i stayed in a hotel with no a/c. i figure i outta just really rough it this time.

the itinerary on the uroc web site wasn't working. comp is on saturday too, right? -grant

Nixter

on the road again...
:sick:
Hey SGT, any Heli rides this year? :ugh: :eek: ;)

Glad you worked out being there rockmonkey. Wouldn't be the same with-out ya. :D

TheBigSgt

Rep Big Horn 4x4
Nixter said:
:sick:
Hey SGT, any Heli rides this year? :ugh: :eek: ;)

Glad you worked out being there rockmonkey. Wouldn't be the same with-out ya. :D

There could be free Helicopter rides there! BART hasn't had one!

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I was supposed to spot for Hal Frost but then I switched to a more local and familiar rig. Now my expert services are not required so I guess I'll be home. ;)

Cody

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Cody said:
I was supposed to spot for Hal Frost but then I switched to a more local and familiar rig. Now my expert services are not required so I guess I'll be home. ;)

Cody
:(

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Cody said:

Cody

You could still go ya know....spectate, play pit crew, cheerleader, illegal sideline spotter.....

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I think I stay home and collect aluminum cans. I need to pay some bills ;)

Good luck to everyone. Don't worry Braden--I was looking forward to gettin my hands dirty but there will be other chances I'm sure. Eventually someone will need a 200 lb skinny kid. :D

commence the ass-kickin'

Cody