Who's going to St george?

grinch

inner city redneck
TJJEEPJUNKIE (Jake Mecham) and I will be down there. Im spotting for him this year (Were running modified stock) so it should be interesting on how things go....
Good luck guys. But not to much cuz I want to win....

Bart

I Lean said:
I'll be there, continuing my streak--never missed a UROC event yet, have been to all of them as either a driver or a spotter. :cool:

Bart--Goodyear, eh? Sounds like both of us will be trying out new shoes. :) No water for me though, I'm thinking my 30 spline stubs will complain about that.

That is quite the streak. I've only missed about 3 myself.

Yep, gotta go with what you can get. I heard you're on Maxxis, congrats. Yep, the 30 splines might not be thirsty after all. Looking forward to seeing you guys there. Are you leaving Vonski at the shop? There are teenage girls in St George you know.

Bart

Bart

Kyle said:
FTM will be there

Looking forward to seeing you guys. I saw Brad's rig last night, that thing is beotchen. Nice job. I hear the shocks will be in next week. How's your rig Kyle?
Bart

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Bart said:
That is quite the streak. I've only missed about 3 myself.

Yep, gotta go with what you can get. I heard you're on Maxxis, congrats. Yep, the 30 splines might not be thirsty after all. Looking forward to seeing you guys there. Are you leaving Vonski at the shop? There are teenage girls in St George you know.

Bart

Yep, Von's staying behind to keep things running, no more extended shutdowns like last year.

I'm sure he'll miss the teenage St. Georgians, but I'm sure he'll make the best of what's available around here. :rofl:

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
cruiseroutfit said:
It is my honor to fill his shoes and pick up where the Vonskinator left off.... Teenage St Georgians... here I come... ;)

It's a big responsibility, but I think you'll be able to handle it. :)

Bart

cruiseroutfit said:
It is my honor to fill his shoes and pick up where the Vonskinator left off.... Teenage St Georgians... here I come... ;)

Filling Vons shoes in more way than one. Hats off to you .

Kyle

GO Jr.
Bart said:
Looking forward to seeing you guys. I saw Brad's rig last night, that thing is beotchen. Nice job. I hear the shocks will be in next week. How's your rig Kyle?
Bart

Thanks Bart, Are you still going to hit practice with us after tech?
when are you heading down?We are leaving early thurs,5 or 6 am.
I havent done a whole lot to mine this week. we have been slammed at Factory.
later
Kyle

Tjjeepjunkie

J.A.M. Off-Road Racing
Me and pony boy will be there with our mullet wigs on oh yeah
at least i got all my teeth

mesquite anyone?

Hey nucking futs remember the deal we made no points for me and you can still date my sister

gtidrivr

Bart said:
Nope, just got them working. They held up great at SuperCrawl and the last RCAA. Too bad the steering and brakes didn't. All that's fixed now along with a new rear suspension. Excited to see how it works. So far, so good.

Lord knows that they could use some good testing this weekend! Bart your expected to show. Oh yeah, I called an put aside a no rain, no snow, semi warm, blue bird day for sunday so you dont have an excuse! -_-

P.S. It was my last one so I hope I didnt waste it!

grinch

inner city redneck
Tjjeepjunkie said:
Me and pony boy will be there with our mullet wigs on oh yeah
at least i got all my teeth

mesquite anyone?

Hey nucking futs remember the deal we made no points for me and you can still date my sister

Hay I resemble the no teeth comment..
This ought to be good no theeth and a mullet.... Im a true redneck now...

Bart

Kyle said:
Thanks Bart, Are you still going to hit practice with us after tech?
when are you heading down?We are leaving early thurs,5 or 6 am.
I havent done a whole lot to mine this week. we have been slammed at Factory.
later
Kyle

Planning on it. Can't wait to see your rig out and about.

I've got to deliver some windows in Kanab so I'm going to jaunt over to St. George for Fri and Sat, can you guys give me some details on where to go etc?