Who's running what?

Big Dog

Just wondering who is running what events and/or series
this year?

Team M.O.R.E. #11 Western Extreme-UROC :confused:

Last edited:

baerpaws

RockMonkey said:
Sweet! What are you driving, Mike? A SX buggy?
A single seat SKY's chassis, rear motor, yada,yada,yada
It's a twin of the air force car we built

All I know is that I'm going to try(key word) to kick everyones a$$ and at the same time have as much fun as I can possibly have. More than likely I will be like Curtis McNeil and if I'm not doing that well then I'm puttin on a show.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
baerpaws said:

All I know is that I'm going to try(key word) to kick everyones a$$ and at the same time have as much fun as I can possibly have. More than likely I will be like Curtis McNeil and if I'm not doing that well then I'm puttin on a show.
Sounds good, man. See ya there, eh? :)

Todd Adams

Grammy's Spotter
baerpaws said:

Too many take this seriously. :rofl: We are in for UROC West but not much more. Is this the buggy you brought to school?
Todd

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
baerpaws said:
......Curtis McNeil....

What happened to that guy? He was good to watch, seemed to be a pretty good competitor, but then dissapeared from the comp sceen and has the shop in utah county.

baerpaws

He's still around, just working and fun wheelin.
Last I talked with him he wanted to build another car to do the avalanche races.

Todd Adams

Grammy's Spotter
baerpaws said:
to school?
If you are thinking of the one I brought to Davis tech, then the answer is yes

Yes that is what I was referring to.

So when are the rules going to be posted or is it a big deal since we meet UROC rules? that is if we decide to do your events. I would like to see an entry form as well.
Todd

Bart

baerpaws said:

Too cool Mike. It will be fun to have you out there. I'll be in UROC and want to do as many of the SXOR events as I can.

baerpaws

Bart said:
Too cool Mike. It will be fun to have you out there. I'll be in UROC and want to do as many of the SXOR events as I can.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttt..
I'm getting so excited. It's like I'm waiking around with a constant hard on.
oh wait I am. j/k

TheBigSgt

Rep Big Horn 4x4
baerpaws said:

You drive that thing like a little kittin and I'll be on your A$$ like a fat man on a mic! LOL

Best of luck to ya Mike! You still owe my some drinks! LOL