Who's stoked about the "V" remake?

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
I'm pretty stoked about this!:thumbs:

I heard they were only going to air 4 episodes this season. Somthing to do with the 2010 Olympics in March. Not totally sure though.

JoeT

The Sci-Fi channel was showing the original series yesterday. Glad I recorded it, gotta love all the "Star Wars" refrences in it.

Jeremy

total tacoma points: 162
we watched it most of the day sunday on syfy. it realy wasnt that bad. i was 7 in 83 and i am suprised how much i remember of the story. i am looking forward to seeing the new one. but not nearly as excited as i was to watch the original. for some reason i remember there being a lot more skin peeling and scale exposing than there was.

MRJ

Just a user
It was good, I thought. From what I have read, they are only doing 4 episodes to keep the suspense up for the series. We'll see how it goes.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
My wife and I watched it last night and we were a bit disappointed. I'll probably watch the next episode, because the concept isn't bad, but they just stuffed SO MUCH into 46 minutes. This episode could have been drawn out into about four and it would have been much more interesting.
But I'm a disciple of Whedon, so I want my stories to be deep, involving and expansive. I don't often get that. :(

phatfoto

Giver of bad advice
I guess it is OK, for a first episode. The effects are good. The lizard leader is appropriately attractive, but a bit "dark". We're at Peace. Always...

JoeT

Weak first episode, should of been 2 hours not 1. Kinda like the changes they made from the original series.