whos' the douche bag?

rondo

rondo
who's the douche bag in a big white XJ with 35-37 inch tires and big black mud flaps? Ya crossed 4 lines of traffic cutting everybody off, no turn signal, with no regard for others, and then proceed to sit 12 inches off the tail of a car while speeding.

1. you give 4wheelers a bad name; it's hard to tell all the enviro nazis we are good people when there are folks driving like this
2. you've never seen a wreck with body parts scattered around (i have)
3. kill yourself if you want to but i have a wife and baby. Why are you risking our lives?
KMA punk!!:mad:

aahh, i do feel much better now!

I mean really, why do people drive like this? Sorry for ranting. it's just that i don't have a blog :D

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
It seems like it's gotten a lot worse the last couple years too. Seriously, if you're in that big a hurry, learn from your mistake and leave earlier next time, don't drive like an a-hole.

reddevil

'93 Cherokee
Mine is red.

I had a semi try to kill my family on our way home from Moab this weekend. Why he felt like he could pull out in front of me with 200 ft, and me doing 65 with a jeep in tow, is inexcusable. He is also a douche.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Yeah I hate that BS.

I also love the people who pass a trucker and immediately pull right in front of them on the highway. :rolleyes:

Should have got his plates and called it in. It might not have done much but it could have wasted some more of his precious time. :rofl:

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
We had some guys on a trip (they shall remain nameless to protect their identity) last fall that pulled out in front of a large diesel pusher RV and a semi. The pull out was from dirt onto a highway and at the bottom of a canyon, the highway having hills up both directions. The two huge vehicles were bombing down one side to get a run up the other.

I almost **** myself when I saw they pulled out in front of 50,000 lbs of death maybe 100 yards away traveling at least 70mph. Plus, they pulled out to go up a hill so it's not like they were going to accelerate fast enough to get out of the way.

To this day I have no idea how everyone survived without major incident. It's a good thing the drivers of the RV and Semi were paying attention and had fast reflexes. Probably in my top 2 or 3 amazing feats of driver stupidity that I have personally witnessed.

the other was a couple years ago coming home from EJS when some little SUV cut me off (she didn't realize the passing lane was ending) then brake checked me to the point that I had the brakes locked up and the trailer was starting to come around. I had decided in my mind that I was going to just hit her square and hope the trailer stayed behind me. Luckily right when I let off the brakes to let things play out she let of the brakes and I missed her by only inches I would say.

Last edited:

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Did that white Cherokee look like this?

167902023941_3300.jpg

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
We had some guys on a trip (they shall remain nameless to protect their identity) last fall that pulled out in front of a large diesel pusher RV and a semi. The pull out was from dirt onto a highway and at the bottom of a canyon, the highway having hills up both directions. The two huge vehicles were bombing down one side to get a run up the other.

I almost **** myself when I saw they pulled out in front of 50,000 lbs of death maybe 100 yards away traveling at least 70mph. Plus, they pulled out to go up a hill so it's not like they were going to accelerate fast enough to get out of the way.

To this day I have no idea how everyone survived without major incident. It's a good thing the drivers of the RV and Semi were paying attention and had fast reflexes. Probably in my top 2 or 3 amazing feats of driver stupidity that I have personally witnessed.

:ugh: i remember that all too well... **Note - I wasn't driving said vehicle, however i'd have been pancaked on the front of a MACK truck if Cody's large head wouldn't have blocked the sun enough to get the glare off the windshied of the speeding trucks, increasing thier visibility, and brake in time.. :rofl:

OK, all kidding aside Cody's head didn't save the day... but i like to think it did.

Scary experience that was..

-Jason

GOAT

Back from the beyond
It seems like it's gotten a lot worse the last couple years too. Seriously, if you're in that big a hurry, learn from your mistake and leave earlier next time, don't drive like an a-hole.

Very true

Seems like everyone in SLC runs 10-15 minutes late.......

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
There are a couple big white XJ's around... with a-hole drivers. I was nearly killed by a guy in Little Cottonwood Canyon, and I DID call him in, and followed him up to Foothill, cops never appeared. :mad:

I would have happily beaten that guy... passing, down LCC!! cutting all kinds of people off, one guy nearly drove into the creek-- still not sure HOW he stayed on the road.

I hate a-hole drivers. Signal! Don't cut semi's or anyone else off!!

and... uhmmm :ugh: maintain a uhmmmmmmm safe following distance... :D

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Thats true he did say that. Furthermore, not even Brett is filthy enough to have any reason to drive out to tooele, so it couldn't have been him. ;)

Zing!

GOAT

Back from the beyond
:confused: I'm always on time

Well then maybe not everyone. It is odd though, people seem to always show up 10-15 minutes late for their appointments. Casual observation.

My LDS friends (can you believe I have LDS friends) say that church starts 10 minutes late because of this.