Whose comp buggy on Ebay?

Caleb

that looks like Jeff Price's, he used to do eery UROC last year but I haven;t seen him this year...I dont think there is any major flaws, Its a twin to charlie copseys and scott gadsons...

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Nice rig, cool axles. Could be Copsey's, he tried to sell his on eBay a few months ago. Don't remember who had what color...

Caleb

Originally posted by RockMonkey
Nice rig, cool axles. Could be Copsey's, he tried to sell his on eBay a few months ago. Don't remember who had what color...

yeah, I know jeff had red (because of his awesome nose stand at cedar on my course last year:D) but I always confuse charlies and scotts...

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
I thought Scott's was orange. I betcha we could find a pic of Copsey's rig purty easily with a quick google search...

Caleb

Originally posted by RockMonkey
I thought Scott's was orange. I betcha we could find a pic of Copsey's rig purty easily with a quick google search...

whose did Bart drove in St. George??? It was yellow who's ever it was:D

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Oh yeah! Bart was driving Charlie's, so you're right. That one has to be Jeff Price's, unless the colors have changed on one of the other two. Good call.

Caleb

here ya go mike, in action:D(he got 8th this event)

EDIT: It stuck like that...his spotter couldn;t pull him back over...here is the next pic in the series of a couple guys trying to push it back over...