Whose going to KOH this year??

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
Is this a serious comment, that would be cool.

lol There is a thread on Pirate where you submit a life history to be entered into a drawing. If chosen, you get an all expense paid trip to KOH for the week to pre-run and compete in KOH with Camo's 'new' buggy.

...I shamelessly entered ;)

04nachotaco

Its wells
Thats awesome so many are going, Im stoked for the people this year, gonna be so much happening it will hard to take it all in! It would be a blast to be on a pit and see the team work that goes into the race especially now the race is even longer, and probably into the night. But at the same time I would want to race around and watch the race,

What are you all staying in, Motorhomes, adventure style trailers, pop up campers ha, ect? Ive heard the wind can get gnarly, are tents out of the question?

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
Ditto... Tent's aren't good at all. The sand is REAL fine and can easily fill the inside.

IMO the best thing to do is spend the night in Barstow or etc, at the Best Western :D

Hunt

I'm running the chase truck for Joint Force Racing, Charlie Melchner and Bill "Billavista" Ansell. See you on the lakebed.