Why do people steal?

wildkid

...Jeepless...
I mean why are there a$$hats out there that steal? TELFORD got hit this weekend. My storage unit was hit this weekend (making the second time in a month :mad2: )
Anyway, I guess I'm not really expecting an answer, more hypothetical in nature...but :mad2: :mad2: I'm soooooo mad!

95jeepgrndchke

The way I look at it is that I have sympathy for the people who feel like they need my stuff that much more than I need it. Im sorry to hear about that, I had my jeep broken into before. I know that Telford lives in WVC is that where your storage unit is? It seems like there is alot of crimes like this in WVC, kinda sad

wildkid

...Jeepless...
No, my stuff was in Orem.
I have absolutely no sympathy for this type of crime. If a crime was committed out of necessity, i.e. feed family, that is different. There was a string of storage unit thefts. It has been pretty well organized (according to Orem PD) they stated that a couple has been renting units all over to gain authorized access to the places and then breaks into the individual units.
Nah, no pitty for these types :mad2:

Last edited:

V-DAWG

someday
No Pity!!!

none, zip, zilch, zero, nada..................

They are worthless pieces who have no respect, and none should be given to them.

If they were stealing bread from a grocery store, that may be a different story, but even then, they may just be stealing bread because they smoked up all their other money.

This country has way too many options for people in need. They are just too lazy to take care of themselves.

Did I mention I don't have pity for them either?