wilderness first responder course

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I am putting together a class for wilderness first responder. I was wondering if anyone would be interested. It will probably be end of april first of may ish. I will be taking the class and figured others might be interested. It will be 2 weeks long in the evenings and both saturdays these hours will accommodate most work schedules. Let me know if you are interested and I will keep you posted as the details work themselves out.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I'm interested, and would be in depending on where the class is held (fuel for getting there :( ). Those weeks work for me so long as one of the weekends does not interfere with the Old School Rockcrawl (May 13-14).

1995zj

I'm addicted
I'm interested, and would be in depending on where the class is held (fuel for getting there :( ). Those weeks work for me so long as one of the weekends does not interfere with the Old School Rockcrawl (May 13-14).

I'm interested and in the same boat as this.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I will firm up the dates with the teacher of the course.

If we get enough interest then we can probably set up our own class with dates that work for us.

TRNDRVR

IMA BUM
I'm in.......

I can be your middle aged, overweight, out of shape, still thinks he's 20 and lean test rescue who needs his flat tire changed on his H3 up at Mineral Basin. :sick:

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I'm in.......

I can be your middle aged, overweight, out of shape, still thinks he's 20 and lean test rescue who needs his flat tire changed on his H3 up at Mineral Basin. :sick:

Sounds like there's a story there.

I'd be interested as well.