Window tinting

Jesser04

Hint of tint in clearfield does an amazing job. He aways has a couple day or week wait. If you want a ok job fast jaymin at sun tints in bountiful is fairly cheap. Jaymin has done done 3-4 cars for me and my boat last summer. He has been very friendly and makes me feel like he appreciates my business.

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
We're expensive but we only do the high-end tint. The retail price for 2 windows is $140 and for anything else is $340. The RME discount would be significant but it might still be more than someone doing the stuff that turns purple.

I'll also buy you a drink at the Iceberg Cafe on site.

Last edited:

Jesser04

We're expensive but we only do the high-end tint. The retail price for 2 windows is $140 and for anything else is $340. The RME discount would be significant but it might still be more than someone doing the stuff that turns purple.

I'll also buy you a drink at the Iceberg Cafe on site.

It's 2011 I don't think the purple thing is really an issue anymore... My wifes car was done 6 years ago and it is just as good as the day she got it.

Nate R

It's derby season!
I think that's Russ's buddy does he drive a white dodge?

No, Joe drives a red Ranger. I haven't met his new tinter (I will in the next couple of weeks when my wifes new car gets tinted), but he might.

I've had everything tinted by them cars, boat, house - always top notch!

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
We also offer shuttle service too.. we can get you back to your place of work if you can't wait around for the job to be done... It's all part of the mad gangster service we offer... just sayin'

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I've been thinking about some tint as well.. Shoot me a PM. ;)

Looking to get done: Front windows of a 2006 Xterra, and all around on '09 Altima.

rholbrook

I dont do tint but a friend of mine owns a tint shop. Its Arizona Tint, Bryan is the owner. Tell him that Russ sent you and you want his buddy deal. They are just west of 45th S and I-15 somewhere. He does my stuff at his house in Kaysville so I have not been to the shop but they do a great job, Corbin had his done recently.

Corban_White

I dont do tint but a friend of mine owns a tint shop. Its Arizona Tint, Bryan is the owner. Tell him that Russ sent you and you want his buddy deal. They are just west of 45th S and I-15 somewhere. He does my stuff at his house in Kaysville so I have not been to the shop but they do a great job, Corbin had his done recently.
They do a great job and the buddy deal is SIGNIFICANT. :cool: