Windows 7 is pretty cool

Brett

Meat-Hippy
I like how it looks and runs....but man it's being a ***** with wireless and my phone!

Desktop-2.jpg

redXJ

Thats what she said
I like windows 7 WAY better than vista. I can tell a big difference when web wheeling or doing anything else.

desktop.png

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Still lots to play with on it, I'm still having my issues with it, but I dig it. Most of all, I dig the new computer rig!

Attachments

• rig.jpg
    rig.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 45

redXJ

Thats what she said
One of the best thing I found new (not sure if it is or not) Is you can make your background change pics like a slide show.

Brett

Meat-Hippy
what problems are you having with your phone?

Well, in XP I can use my phone as a modem. But, 7 just detects it as a NDIS remote sharing device, but won't use it like XP.

Q9C Motorola. I checked around and thought that just using getting the drivers from Motorola and getting Windows Mobile Device Center would take care of it but no nice!

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Have you found the "Allow data connections" setting in the Mobile Device Center?

It seems like this should work out right for you, it's more of a common thing now days. :confused:

bobmed

- - - -
I just installed it on my basement computer and installed my old XP programs that wouldn't run on Vista (Office XP and the First version of Photoshop Elements) and they work great with Windows 7.:)

desktop7.jpg

rating7.jpg

Last edited: