South-West Utah Winter 4x4 Jamboree registration with trail selection open November 21st at Noon!

meach4x4

Registration for Winter 4x4 Jamboree opens at Noon, November 21st!!!

If you have registered for Easter Jeep Safari in the last couple of years, the registration process will be very familiar. With Red Rock 4 Wheelers permission, Desert Roads And Trails Society uses the same website structure for our events.

Registration is now as easy as 1-2-3!

1. Create your account. Go to the website at www.winter4x4jamboree.com and click on "Create Account" to fill out the form.
  2. Add your vehicles. After you have created the account, you can add one or more vehicles with their modifications
  3. Pick your trails. Go to the "Events" tab and expand the page to read the full event description. On the right column are links to the trails, after reading the descriptions, pick the trails you want to run and click on the radio button for that trail on the day you want to run it.

Once you have your trails selected and checkout, you will get a confirmation on your computer screen and also in the email. Bring a copy of the confirmation with you to the event and pull in the staging line for the trail you registered for. No waiting in line to select trails anymore! You can pick up your BBQ tickets

Trails are $40 each. Saturday night's BBQ dinners are $20 each. We encourage you to order dinners when you select your trails, so that the caterer can plan for adequate quantities. (We will have T's, Hoodies, and other SWAG available for ordering via the website soon.)

Notice:

During the two days of the event, Sand Mountain SRMA will be closed to non-participants.

Remember, Desert Roads And Trails Society is a non-profit organization. All proceeds from this event are donated to helping keep trails open. :cool:

Last edited:

Lil' Rich

I loved going to this event last year! It looks like this event will be bigger and better, very excited! Even offering a couple new trails will be nice too!

THSDragoon

I have a new Trooper :D
Curse school.... If it weren't for that, I'd be all over this! Maybe next year I will be able to make it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

meach4x4

Wow! Registration opened 6 hours ago and and we have over 120 registrations. Thanks to all those of you who are supporting keeping trails open in Utah... and having fun doing it!

meach4x4

Registration is much better than years prior. Registered!!

Thanks! It will really be nice when you can just pull into the staging areas on Friday morning to go to your trail and not have to stand in long lines to get your trail selection or pick up your registration packet;.

We owe a debt of gratitude to the Red Rock 4 Wheelers. They graciously allowed us to use their website developer to create our site. We are sure that those of you who have been to Jeep Safari in the last few years recognize the similarity of the registration process.

meach4x4

We've had over 210 registrations in the last 36 hours! Be sure to register soon, if you already haven't.
Thanks to all of you that have already registered.
We are going to have a great time at the 2016 Winter 4x4 Jamboree!

minisrus

After we run the trail that we registered for are we free to run other trails like in years past?

As far as I know yes as long as you don't interfere with other trail runs. This year several of the trails will have staggered start times do to the limit # of vehicles per trail. I am leading Johns trail on Friday and plan to run some other trails once we are done. With 25 rigs that usually takes about 4 hours. The entire park is closed except those that are participating in the event, which should make for less congestion.

meach4x4

After finishing your trail, we hope that you will go to the Vendor Fiesta (open 3 - 8 pm) where there will be lots of cool jeeps and U4 cars on display and vendor booths. We also will have food trucks for dinner on Friday. After the Fiesta, we will have a drawing for the folks that visited all the booths. So far, we have 3,000 dollars in prizes for the drawing! This is our way of supporting those who support our vendors.

If participants do night runs, that is outside of the event. All runs are closed during the times when participants are on the trails, which will be close to dusk, or possibly later in the event of carnage. If participants choose to do night runs, that is their choice outside of the event.

Gil Meacham

meach4x4

Thanks for the clarification Gil.

Rooms are reserved, all signed up, thanks for all you do!

Thanks to all of you who support our event. Let all your friends know that we have 240 4x4's that have signed up for trails. Over 500 have created accounts, and 10 trails have filled up already. In order to make sure you all get good trails, you may want to get signed up sooooon!!

BTW, we have enough trails running to handle about 400 jeeps comfortably, but if you wait till we are full, you may end up on a 2 or 3 rated trail. (Not that that's a bad thing... :)