Winter on the Rocks 2012

jrodxj

Hey if anyone needs a rig trailered down I have some extra room for something little like a wrangler or anything like that. I am going down thursday night and coming home sunday. I am located in Payson. Please call if you are interested. Jared, 801-372-1426

Roger

http://hiltongardeninn.hilton.com/en/gi/groups/personalized/S/SGUGIGI-ROCKS-20120125/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG

The link above is for the Hilton Garden Inn Hotel. They have provided a rate of $82.00 plus tax for either a room with a king bed or a room with 2 queen beds. They are located in St. George. They have a bar and they also have several restaurants close by to eat. If you want to just call them and book a room at the "Winter on the Rocks" block their number is 435-634-4100.

They are located 20 minutes from Sand Hollow state park. They are off of exit #6 which is the Bluff Street exit next to the Cracker Barrell.

They have plenty of parking around the property for those pulling trailers.

Last edited:

utjb57

anyone is welcome to run trails on thursday
all the locals will be at the fairgrounds setting up for the event
so you will be on your own
sorry

We need help on Thursday setting up.

If you get down here early enough we could always use help getting things set up on Thursday.
tables, chairs, parking lot, the Vendors will be setting up Thursday afternoon and evening so you can see what they have. this is a great chance to shoot the BS, meet trail leaders and learn more about what trails are available and what you are capable to run.
Thanks to all those planning on helping, and thanks for those travelling down to support us.

pELYgroso

'Merica
I just want to remind everybody that if you break down while wheeling at WOTR and can limp off the trail back to the vendor areas, Alljeep will have a "fix your rig" station with tools, welder, etc. and a few extra hands to get your rig back into wheeling shape! We hope that nobody breaks, but if you do, we hope to be able to help you! We're not charging for this, we are just hoping to help a few of you out!

del0075

Are there any trail runs on Thursday, the 26th? The website only calls out the 27th and 28th. But the first post calls out the 26th. What happens on Thursday?

there was talk in the begin g of a ride thur, but it was scraped, looks looks like it didnt get taken off...

any word on the trail were running friday nite??
Dwayne

there has been enough intrst in this we will be doing 2 trails, if anyone wants to run this they need to call me and reserve it. for 2 reasons...1- utah4x4club is doing a chili dinner at the trail head, and we need a head count.... and 2 so i can figure if we need to add more trails and leaders..... 435-705-0074 Del

Something was said about a poker run thursday for all those ariving early. Any word on that??
Dwayne

we cancelled it.....

abhaulr1

Bush Eaters
Ok, thanks for the heads up. We'll see ya all down there saturday. I cant wait, one week away. Its off to seattle in the morning then back in time for wheelin!!!
Dwayne

eddie d

I just want to remind everybody that if you break down while wheeling at WOTR and can limp off the trail back to the vendor areas, Alljeep will have a "fix your rig" station with tools, welder, etc. and a few extra hands to get your rig back into wheeling shape! We hope that nobody breaks, but if you do, we hope to be able to help you! We're not charging for this, we are just hoping to help a few of you out!
if there is any tools u need post it and if i have it i will bring them this is dam nice of u guys

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
Anyone know if dogs are allowed to come with?

As long as it gets along with our lab ;) We had ours last year and it wasn't a big deal. It's always kind of hard with big groups like this though, especially if your dog is as "social" as ours...

edit: first post in this thread. we'll be there, as long as I can get our jeep back together this weekend.