wish UHP would do this more often!!!

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
I wish that cop would get a ticket for tailgating, for changing lanes consecutively, and for careless driving.

Abuse of authority.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
I wish that cop would get a ticket for tailgating, for changing lanes consecutively, and for careless driving.

Abuse of authority.

Is that what you get from this video?

I guess most of us see something different. What I see is a cop who comes up behind someone likely driving slower than the speed limit in the fast lane. The officer has a job to do and sometimes that requires him being able to drive over the speed limit to get where he needs to be. This person was either keeping him from patrolling and getting his job done or slowing down traffic in a manner that is unsafe. Either way he used is lights to get the person to pull over to the slow lane and get out of the way, the fact that he had to ride his bumper for so long is crazy, if a cop is behind me like that and I'm not doing anything illegal I'm getting out of his way because I get the point.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Tragedy + time/distance = comedy. Doesn't make it right.

As to the cop, abuse of authority? Come on. I would have liked it if he had pulled the guy over and ticketed him for hanging out in the left lane, but that's probably because I want to murder everyone on 36 on the way into Tooele. 50mph in the left lane, in a 65, w/big signs telling slower traffic to move to the #$%#$^@!# right.

I'm going to abuse other drivers in the left lane. Move or die!!!!

:rofl:

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
If Michael J. Fox can make fun of Parkinsons...then so can anyone else.

[video=youtube;zI4lFjWoFqc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI4lFjWoFqc[/video]