With Brian David Mitchell being found guilty.......

TRNDRVR

IMA BUM
will Ed and Elizabeth Smart finally go away from our lives? (emphasis on Ed) :ugh:

cuss.gif

Bart

I'm just glad the jury didn't rule on the insanity excuse. Mitchell will get what he deserves in prison and he can sing all he wants.

TRNDRVR

IMA BUM
If I was that girl, I would change my name and live far from here. I fear she will never lead a normal life again.
All things considered in this whole sad situation, there's a lot of blame to be put on her media whore monger father Ed Smart. I've never seen anybody sensationalize themselves so much from somebody's suffering as he did from his daughter's.

Ed Smart said:
"Oh look, somebody's kid got kidnapped, sexually molested, and murdered......I better give an interview"

Pathetic!!! :ugh:

Last edited:

Stacey

All things considered in this whole sad situation, there's a lot of blame to be put on her media whore monger father Ed Smart. I've never seen anybody sensationalize themselves so much from somebody's suffering as he did from his daughter's.

Pathetic!!! :ugh:

Agreed 1000%

M

muddyjeep

I'm glad they finally found him guilty! But its too damn bad it had to take so damn long
and cost so damn much!!! Our system needs some work!!!!!!