wj front drive line

Cooper

Im looking into doing a ujoint conversion on my zj. I need a front drive shaft and yolk from a wj. Let me know what you have. I have cash in hand.

thanks

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
Why do you think you need one from a WJ when a ZJ/TJ/XJ will also work? It also helps to know what length you need as well. I have 2 of them in the garage.

Israel

Im looking into doing a ujoint conversion on my zj. I need a front drive shaft and yolk from a wj. Let me know what you have. I have cash in hand.

thanks

I have a t-case yoke, and I might be able to give up my WJ driveshaft. It's from a 2002 WJ with the v8 and 45rfe tranny (I imagine the driveshaft from a 4.0 I6 and 42re would be a different length). I may also have a d30 yoke if you need one of them too.

Cooper

The measurement for the cv is 26" from the front of the cv to the joint at the bottom of the pic. Let me know prices either on here, PM or text 801-7two1-99six4.

IMG_0126.jpg

Cooper

Why do you think you need one from a WJ when a ZJ/TJ/XJ will also work? It also helps to know what length you need as well. I have 2 of them in the garage.

the reason for the wj is cause I looked at an 01 xj that had a cv setup and not the u joint im looking for and the wj has the right length. I know the tj has the correct yoke but I know nothing about tj's ha ha from what I could find it was a different size. Ive never done this kind of work on a vehicle so thank you for pointing it out, anything to ad to my knowledge base!

Last edited:

Cooper

I have a t-case yoke, and I might be able to give up my WJ driveshaft. It's from a 2002 WJ with the v8 and 45rfe tranny (I imagine the driveshaft from a 4.0 I6 and 42re would be a different length). I may also have a d30 yoke if you need one of them too.

How much do you want for the d30 yoke?