WJ lift kit q's

JaredMD

I just bought a 2000 Grand cherokee for the wife and it is so low! What is a cheap but good lift at about the 4"-5" range? (<$1,000) Im not going to be wheeling at all with it, its just for looks.

Grim

did you ever end up lifting it ? wife has an '03 , and its time it git it a little more of the ground. ive been looking at the 3.5" old man emu kit, any info would be great

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
For short arm stuff, it's hard to beat the quality of Rubicon Express. Long arms I would go with Clayton for sure.

check out www.nagca.com. You should find your answers there :D

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
no, I can't within good conscience refer him to a site other than nagca :cody:

the original post was from 06 if you didn't notice.

Grim

ive been wrenching on jeeps since i could drive (almost 20 years), everything from bolt on lift kits to off-road only custom built , im a lot better with a wrench/torch than i am with a computer. i was looking at past post about cherokees to find anyone who like their bolt on lift kit. ill keep the fab work for my jeep. hopefully this year durring the EJS ill get to put some faces with people on this form . thanks for the info

STAG

On my grind
Just going to sit back with some popcorn and watch this for a while.

about the fact that everyone is posting on a 3 year old thread? :greg: .. I noticed when I posted but I had already had the stuff typed up so i figured let it be there for anyone who want to lift their WJ...

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
it could have been a few things..... nagca vs. jf vs. mallcrawlin......or sometimes Rusty's is an incendiary device of it's own......or the reference to lifting for cosmetic purposes. Who knows.

I don't see any reason why this thread would turn from topic. Seems pretty legit to me other than the original poster (who is long gone I would assume) looking for a lift to show off at the local mall parking lot.

STAG

On my grind
I'm not gonna lie Cody.. sometimes your vocabulary boggles my mind.....

dddg.png

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
umm, coincidentally 'syntax' is the word I missed in the finals of my 5th grade spelling bee. It's somewhat burned into my mind lol