*wondering*

Devel

Just an Outlaw....
yup everyone of us at my work has t-mobile and it has sucked horribly especially considering we drive tow truck and our boss cant call us

utahluge

Finally Got My Truck!!
Nice... now all the offsite people will be freaking out. These are the same people that when there is a little blurp in the system they whine and complain like they are 2 years old (I have a 2 yr old). Plus, they think its our fault and think we control the cell phone network so we should be able to fix it. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

JoeT

All my inlaws phones stopped working yesterday for a while. They called my wife to see if her phone works. Wifey told them of course it works, Joe and I have Verizon! :D

utahluge

Finally Got My Truck!!
I didn't have any issues. And I was on the phone a lot.
So it was you who clogged the airwaves!!! ha :rofl:
Ironically, no calls about problems.... oh wait, they can't call! ha
(I can already tell its going to be a loooong day)

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
My girlfriends phone was searching all night at the house yesterday. When I called it it said it was dissconnected. T mobile sucks anyways when it was fnormal:rolleyes:

i didnt even know it was off til my buddie called the house phone and told me it was off... he about drove me nuttz with his ideas on how to fix the problem. then after awhile my cell came back on at like midnight.. i swear i had a million texts last night! haha i am tired of my tmobile service i think i might go somewhere else

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I've had T-Mobile for six years now. Maybe I'm lucky, but I've never had a problem. Great customer service, reasonable rate plans, coverage most everywhere I go. WAY better than Sprint was back in the day.