Woohoo!!!

Badcop

Who Dat? Who Der?
I baught a house today out in West Point, anyone interested in helping me move when its ready? Beer/soda and Meats/veggies on me!!

Brian

utahxjer

Badcop said:
I baught a house today out in West Point, anyone interested in helping me move when its ready? Beer/soda and Meats/veggies on me!!

Brian
congrats, when is the move?

Badcop

Who Dat? Who Der?
Next month sometime. It wont be finished for 3 more weeks, ao Im going to postpone the surgery till after we get in. If I cant get enough ppl to help Im going to hire a company to move me.

Send me a message. If I've got the time I'm always willing to help. That and I've got like a 40 ft truck that can hold your whole house.

It doubles as a tow (or haul) rig.

f47c3fbc.jpg

fattodog

frame cracks= More flex!!
Badcop said:
Next month sometime. It wont be finished for 3 more weeks, ao Im going to postpone the surgery till after we get in. If I cant get enough ppl to help Im going to hire a company to move me.

DUDE!! Hire Crimsonride to move your shat, that way we can watch them work and we can drink bers! :D J/k let me know when the move is. KENNETH !!

No way. Don't hire me. I want to drink the beer (or mt dew in my case) too!
I'm just offering help, no need to pay me, just have a twelver of dew there and I'll jump in.
I don't much care for carying heavy stuff though since I do that all week for work. But the truck counts for quite a bit.

notajeep

Just me
Depending on the day of the week I could make it with my gmc and a U-Haul trailer.....Where is west point..Is that in Davis county?

Attachments

• default-trailer.jpg
    default-trailer.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

Badcop

Who Dat? Who Der?
Could always use cheerleaders!!!

West Points behind syracuse which is behind layton if your going towards the lake. Its really in the middle of farm land....

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
Badcop said:

Does that mean you are going to join us to Rattlenake/Constrictor... :D

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
Badcop said:
As a matter of fact I could, Im off this fri-wed. Let me know, ill need to go get buds trailer.

Unless da Jeep breaks down on me ..... AGAIN.... (darn electrickery) it is set in stone. I will have the camcorder there also! I would like to meet at Harmons?.. the one at the end of Riverdale road in Roy at 9-9:30 am for my Ogden brothers that will be joining.

Webby

Official Cutie Pie
I can help ... I have 2 trailers, trucks and a crew of dumb teenagers to do all the work. I can't help lift anything heavy, but I help with the beer :D

Badcop

Who Dat? Who Der?
Webby said:
I can help ... I have 2 trailers, trucks and a crew of dumb teenagers to do all the work. I can't help lift anything heavy, but I help with the beer :D

Same here, but without the teenagers help. If the teenagers would like to make some $ out of it tell them they get "standard ogden wages" ;)