Work screw ups...

RustEoldtrux

RustEoldtrux
Somewhere in my lost archives, I have pictures of the runaway from Tooele Army Depot that collided with a stopped freight train. There were pistons from the diesel engines scattered on the ground and the bare frame of one of the engines was bent at 90 degrees. There were dead pigs in the mixture.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
In keeping with the theme...

View attachment 172532

That's how they did it on the Denver & Rio Grande Western RR back in the day! 😆

The Rio Grande has some impressive history, their motto was 'Thru the Rockies' not around like the other RR's. It was a hardcore feat of engineering to make happen... and its still a challenging route to this day.

My territory that I work is proudly former Rio Grande track, I found a rad old map of the D&RGW, had it printed poster size and it's hanging up in my office. I've been over and have worked much of this line in the last 20 years.

20240510_105606.jpg

DAA

That's how they did it on the Denver & Rio Grande Western RR back in the day! 😆

The Rio Grande has some impressive history, their motto was 'Thru the Rockies' not around like the other RR's. It was a hardcore feat of engineering to make happen... and its still a challenging route to this day.

My territory that I work is proudly former Rio Grande track, I found a rad old map of the D&RGW, had it printed poster size and it's hanging up in my office. I've been over and have worked much of this line in the last 20 years.

View attachment 172548

I found this cool old D&RG cast back padlock with my metal detector a couple of months ago.

thumbnail_IMG_1575.jpg

- DAA

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
About 15 years ago, I watched our site ERT try to resuscitate a dude that had a heart attach. He ended up passing. It put me in a funk for a week. I can't imagine your last days on earth being spent at work. Sorry to hear about this Chance.