working hell's gate in the xj

utahxj

"Quit job & go wheel'n"
Hell's gate is on the way to a look out point. If you turn right off of the main trail to head to a view point it's along the way, on the left side of the trail. If you don't know what you are looking for you'll miss it...I had missed it a few times before!

ewander

Hey, I have a couple questions about your XJ....what lift do you have? How are the 4.56's with the 35's, do you have a standard or automatic?

I just bought an XJ and am looking at my options. It has a 3" tough country lift right now and 2" spacers/shackles right now and that is it.

I am thinking along the lines of 4.56 or 4.88 gears, ARBs, some 6.5-8" lift with the cut out fender flares and some good rocker guards and bumpers... Any insight on the best lift, etc... would be appreciated.

Eric

brian r

utahxj said:
ewander, I'll p.m. you!
come on utahxj,lets here it,hows your lift really work?
did you ever find that clunking noise :rofl: :rofl: Just messin with ya.....
have you herd from utahxjer about your signature? :-\
memorial weekend were planning a trip to moab wanna play??

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
ewander said:
Hey, I have a couple questions about your XJ....what lift do you have? How are the 4.56's with the 35's, do you have a standard or automatic?

I just bought an XJ and am looking at my options. It has a 3" tough country lift right now and 2" spacers/shackles right now and that is it.

I am thinking along the lines of 4.56 or 4.88 gears, ARBs, some 6.5-8" lift with the cut out fender flares and some good rocker guards and bumpers... Any insight on the best lift, etc... would be appreciated.

Eric

Wow, we should talk.............

utahxj

"Quit job & go wheel'n"
Brian, we're hitting a trail or two in St. George over Memorial Day Weekend. Your welcome to meet up with us, although I have no idea where exactly we will be yet! Sure the lift has had it's problems, but what lift doesn't!