WOTR 2013 Official Trip Report Thread

Crinco

My wife said, "Those pictures arent real, that's way too beautiful...". She is right some of them almost look photo-shopped they are just -wow- with the lake and the mountains and the blue skies... Great photos guys :)

XJEEPER

Here's some more shots in hi-res

IMG_8461_zpsf9f081f1.jpg

IMG_8522_zpsd636ba18.jpg

TeraflexOrangeJK_zps39da4ea2.jpg

IMG_8744_zps05c50535.jpg

IMG_8776_zpse0f44ddb.jpg

IMG_8811_zps414042a1.jpg

IMG_8440_zpsecae450a.jpg

IMG_8817-1_zps95a9ef77.jpg

tnels

I just want to thank the Bush eaters for everything on this trip a lot of you guys help me get my rig ready showed me a great time on the trails and also help get me out also wanted to thanks everyone that help out with wotr with out your help this event wouldn't have happened I had a great time meeting new people and being so welcomed by the Bush eaters there a great group of poeple to wheel with and always pushes my rig to its full potential also forgot my camera again so thanks for those who did get pics. Looks like everyone had a great time!

ricsrx

No pictures of underneath? Dammit, man!

I looked under while they were replacing both drive lines.....there was so much angle iron everywhere that i couldnt get a clear shot any hydro drive stuff, under the hood i could see the hydro pump installed in the A/C location driven by two belts, one off the crank only and the other was around the crank and water pump.

capt scotty

I had a great time.I only have one photo. I have to give props to Casey Lofthouse. I was having a driveline problem. He opened up his shop, Casey's Auto in Hurricane at 9:00 p.m. Fri. Fixed it for me, no charge because he is part of WOTR . Great guy if you ever need anything repaired when you're down there.image.jpg

Last edited:

camdawg

arrow head in the rain

[video=youtube;yuKN0dnv6rI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuKN0dnv6rI&sns=em[/video]