WOTR 2015?

Coco

I plan on doing either way. (well if the buggy is done, which if it isnt, someone is going to need to kick me in the face...) :D

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I plan on doing either way. (well if the buggy is done, which if it isnt, someone is going to need to kick me in the face...) :D

I don't really know you but if I need to, I will volunteer as tribute.

Coco

Haha! I like the motivation behind that! The only thing worse than my spelling, is my friends volunteering to give of there services for my benefit :D

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Haha! I like the motivation behind that! The only thing worse than my spelling, is my friends volunteering to give of there services for my benefit :D

I really can't kick you at full height. I'm sure my knee would explode. You'll have to lie down or sit or something?

R

rockdog

Well, if they don't. The unofficial winter on the rocks is still gonna happen! ;)

bruzer

Have been doing winter on the rocks for years, since the beginning. Id say everyone should come down anyway and I can be a guide for a few days. Dont know if the dessert trails group actually have enough members to lead that many people or trails.

pkrfctr

Have been doing winter on the rocks for years, since the beginning. Id say everyone should come down anyway and I can be a guide for a few days. Dont know if the dessert trails group actually have enough members to lead that many people or trails.

They set up all the trail leaders last year.

Coco

If they didnt, I would think they would have enough willing volunteers that would be willing to help out?