WOTR 2015?

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
Ill probably be hanging with Nate so us Xjs can stick together. I know the area pretty well and don't mind helping lead a group also.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Ill probably be hanging with Nate so us Xjs can stick together. I know the area pretty well and don't mind helping lead a group also.

Heck yes!

The way I see it we're going to have a good time whether it's a "real" event or not.

N-Smooth

From the Facebook page thingy:
"As we start getting geared up for this years event January 24th and 25th 2015, we will be merging this page. If you like WOTR page you will be merged with this new event page so you will be kept up to date. https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Winter-4x4-Jamboree/577246442379535?fref=ts We will be working on the website as well as the new facebook page. This years event will be called Winter 4x4 Jamboree. We will do our best to give updates and notification for registration and any other information."

I expect many of you have seen this already but not everyone has FB(I just signed up this year) so I figured I'd post it. It's interesting that the dates are a Saturday and Sunday. Oh well, I expect we'll be heading down Thursday night anyways.

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
"As we start getting geared up for this years event January 24th and 25th 2015, we will be merging this page. If you like WOTR page you will be merged with this new event page so you will be kept up to date. https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Winter-4x4-Jamboree/577246442379535?fref=ts We will be working on the website as well as the new facebook page. This years event will be called Winter 4x4 Jamboree. We will do our best to give updates and notification for registration and any other information."

I expect many of you have seen this already but not everyone has FB(I just signed up this year) so I figured I'd post it. It's interesting that the dates are a Saturday and Sunday. Oh well, I expect we'll be heading down Thursday night anyways.

I wont make it at all this year......

N-Smooth

Im gonna sell all my Rock Crawling stuff, Tow rig and Trailer then pay my house off and buy an Xbox.... Seems like the financially responsible thing to do!

Hard to argue with that kind of logic except video games don't entertain me enough anymore. Funny guy

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
I havent touched a video game since I was probably eight or so..... Just seems like thats what the cool kids do nowadays.

Maybe if I sell everything I can move up to the east bench of bountiful and live with all the cool kids.

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
Whats wrong with sitting down and relaxing while you empty your bladder.

Maybe I will sit down backwards and use the tank of the toilet as a little table and enjoy a bowl of my favorite cereal while I relieve myself....

EB101

Indeed.. new management and a new name. I hope they can keep it going. I'm a big fan!