WOTR 2015?

Trate D

Gil, could you explain the fee structure a little more than your link shows? I just says $100. What does that cover? Both days? One rig? What if we don't want dinners(we will probably have a lot of kids with us @ $17 a pop) Will we get a trail choice? We have built rigs and would prefer trails suitable for them (arrow head, etc. ) I guess I'd just like more info before sending you $200.00 Thanks, Phil:D

I am also curious about the details?

utjb57

The $100.00 fee covers 1 rig for 2 days, 1 dinner,1 shirt, all blm fee's, and all sand hollow state park fee's. there will be buggy trails offered as well as trails for stock rigs and everything in between. sorry for the lack of information on the web page we are still working on it
hope to see you here

R

rockdog

Thanks for the reply. The reason I asked was because in the past it seems like we signed up for specific trails. Maybe when we got there, can't remember? We just don't want to end up on a Fins And Things type trail. :D:D See you there!:D

meach4x4

Uh, I don't think you need to worry about ending up on Fins 'n Things. As for buggy trails, We plan to have TNT, Nasty Half, Joint Effort, Arrowhead, Chain Reaction, and Dutchman Draw available. Come to registration early to get your pick for one of those.

For full bodied modified rigs, we plan to have Fault Line, Maze, West Rim, Milt's Mile, Double Sammy, John's Trail, Sliplock Gulch, and Plan B.

For stock rigs who still want a little challenge we plan to offer Milt's Mile Lite, Sliplock Lite, and West Rim Lite.

For SUV's or folks who just want to enjoy the scenery, we plan to offer Honeymoon Trail, East Rim, Silver Reef, and Toquerville Falls.

So hopefully everyone can enjoy a day on the trails with the right amount of challenge.

Coco

So excited for this event! :D Drove the buggy for the first time last night doing my "hot lap". Just a couple more things to do, then I will be getting some testing/drive time in for prep for this event

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
Just got a fill of Sand Hollow trails for turkey day weekend... now I can't wait for the Winter 4x4 Jamboree!!! Count me in and I'll try to bring a few others w/ me as well. :D
IMG_5146.jpg