Wrongfully accused businesses

utahmike

Lobbyist \ Consultant
Our organization wants no part in hurting businesses that have been wrongfully aligned with SUWA. So, those businesses (that were truly wronged) wishing to issue a public statement to the motorized community, can use our email alert list. Contact me first. We can talk about it and then I will blast it out. Our list is extensive, and with in hours it will be out to tens of thousands of people. We want friendly businesses to know that we appreciate thier services, and will stand behind them. We want to help counter the wrong SUWA has created. I know there are innocent businesses on the list of signees please contact me so we can help.

Caleb

:cool:

how can you get on your list? I used to receive emails from USA-ALL but then one day they just quit coming. :confused:

utahmike

Lobbyist \ Consultant
Send me a email from the account you want the "alerts to go" I will add you.
send the request to mikes@usa-all.com and your done. You should also join us. We need the support. Either way we will keep you updated. Thanks for your interest.

Caleb

utahmike said:
Send me a email from the account you want the "alerts to go" I will add you.
send the request to mikes@usa-all.com and your done. You should also join us. We need the support. Either way we will keep you updated. Thanks for your interest.

Well, am I not a member by being part of U4? Email sent. :cool: