WTB Dana 35 3.07 rear differential

odyseuss

Thanks for the heads up. I called Dylan and he was very helpful, but I dont think he has quite what I'm looking for. He was going to keep an eye out though. I'm looking for these parts for a friend and it sounds like he needs a c-clip type carrier for a Wrangler. I think Dylan has cherokee stuff that is a bit different.

I'm a Toyota guy so this stuff isn't real familiar to me.

Its kind of a long story but I have a friend that is working on a 95 wrangler that has badly damged gears inside of the carrier. He feels like he can reuse the gears if he can get another c clip style Dana 35 carrier. He doesnt want to swap out the rear axle. He says that he checked around at the local salvage yards with no success.

thecameraman

[/QUOTE] Its kind of a long story but I have a friend that is working on a 95 wrangler that has badly damged gears inside of the carrier. He feels like he can reuse the gears if he can get another c clip style Dana 35 carrier. He doesnt want to swap out the rear axle. He says that he checked around at the local salvage yards with no success.[/QUOTE]

If that's the case then call Russ (801) 310-8245 he handles only Jeep Wranglers and might have what you're looking for he has alot of parts