WTB; Hummer H2 wheels

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
I have a set, $200. You also get the short course tires that are mounted on them :)

Neutron

Have a buddy with 6 of them. $100 each. No tires, and clearance'd for hubs. I can get them to Moab next weekend, 24-26, if that helps too.

Neutron

$100 each for H2 wheels.... Are they gold plated?

If you don't like the price don't buy them.
If you are interested in them but, don't have the money, make an offer.
If your just out to be a jerk, keep your comments to yourself
I looked up some prices on other sites and this seemed to be a common price for machined out H2's. Thank you for your useless comments.

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
If you don't like the price don't buy them.
If you are interested in them but, don't have the money, make an offer.
If your just out to be a jerk, keep your comments to yourself
I looked up some prices on other sites and this seemed to be a common price for machined out H2's. Thank you for your useless comments.

No Problem, Ill be here all week if you want to hear some more... :D

You cant tell me to keep my comments to myself in someone elses thread, If you want a thread all to yourself without my comments start your own thread. I was just helping protect a fellow RMEer from paying to much for some wheels. I have to look out for my friends that work at establishments that frequent very very regularly....

Last edited:

Neutron

Then post up the links to all the rims you have found for better prices. Then you would be the good guy to your RME'r, of which I apparently am not, and you would not look like a jerk to me. Unless you just like to pick on people who have not been around as long as you have. Then carry on.

corbin.black

Thanks to whoever corrected the thread title, I should have known better.
benjy, sent you a PM
skeptic, I am collecting parts to do an axle swap with a 14b and CRD 60 so H2's will get me by until I can afford bead locks :)

skeptic

Thanks to whoever corrected the thread title, I should have known better.
benjy, sent you a PM
skeptic, I am collecting parts to do an axle swap with a 14b and CRD 60 so H2's will get me by until I can afford bead locks :)

When will you need them? In the spring when the BFG KO2s come out in the size I want (37s) I may be forced to buy new tires. Since I'd rather have plain black wheels than my shiny stock ones, if I buy new tires I'll probably spring for new wheels at the same time. No guarantees so don't wait for me, but if I do I'll put mine up for sale for around $100-$150 each (x5) for wheels AND good condition 35" BFG KOs.

corbin.black

When will you need them? In the spring when the BFG KO2s come out in the size I want (37s) I may be forced to buy new tires. Since I'd rather have plain black wheels than my shiny stock ones, if I buy new tires I'll probably spring for new wheels at the same time. No guarantees so don't wait for me, but if I do I'll put mine up for sale for around $100-$150 each (x5) for wheels AND good condition 35" BFG KOs.

I will need them before then most likely. Sounds like a good deal but im planning on running 40's so the 35's wouldn't do me much good. Thanks anyways