Wanted WTB: Rear TJ D44

Bob B

I have one whenever your ready for it. 4.56, ARB, disc brakes and a four link truss. Pm me if your interested.

RockChucker

I have a fully built 8.8 with 31 spline chromo shafts, detroit, 4.56 gears, trussed, rock crusher diff covers and of course disc brakes that will be for sale in a couple months. It is slightly narrower than a stock TJ axle, but you can't really tell. let me know if you are interested.

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
If you came across a TJ with an 8.8 in it. You wouldnt know by looking at it that it is any narrower it is a very slight difference

Jeremed

I have a high pinion rear D44 with 4.56 gears, Detroit locker, disc brakes, Dutchmen alloy shafts, housing is reinforced all the way across the housing. Also have a D44 front, new ball joints, 4.56 gears, Detroit locker, high steer kit with 1.5" Dom tie rod with 3/4" heims. Drag link is the same. Set up for hydro assist.

JeepinGuru

Show em ( o Y o )
dam didnt see all these responses didnt get notifications about them either?..... ended up scoring a tj rear 44 for 450.00 today supposed to be ready to run, we'll see once i get it in if its a p.o.s and have to throw more money at it lol.

$(KGrHqN,!iEE-kBuOhrBBP)8-r8rE!~~60_58.JPG
$(KGrHqZ,!gwE-jZ+!iWsBP)8-pueFg~~60_58.JPG