Wanted WTB stock tj front springs.

J-mobzz

Looking for a couple sets of stock tj front springs.

When I bought my Jetta almost 4 years ago I lowered it. Now that it’s getting older and beat up I’m ready to go the opposite direction and lift it. Apparently these springs are the ticket. I love the van and the adventures but not the fuel economy. I have a nice bed setup for the jetta and it gets killer mpg but some Subaru ground clearance would be nice.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Looking for a couple sets of stock tj front springs.

When I bought my Jetta almost 4 years ago I lowered it. Now that it’s getting older and beat up I’m ready to go the opposite direction and lift it. Apparently these springs are the ticket. I love the van and the adventures but not the fuel economy. I have a nice bed setup for the jetta and it gets killer mpg but some Subaru ground clearance would be nice.
I have a set of JL springs if those will work.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I have a set of JL springs if those will work.
They will be a little more firm than the TJ springs, but similar dimensions. I ran TJ springs in the rear of my JK for a while and they gave it a really nice ride, but offroad they would bottom out real quick. XJ springs will be nearly identical to TJ fronts.

J-mobzz

82C8748B-FD96-4CF5-B0F7-AC87423270B8.jpeg3BDA506D-6449-468E-A4E5-F7C46EEC5614.jpeg
7130D2FD-B6C7-4A86-8CC4-679BDF4355F9.jpeg

So after doing some more research I found that the jeep coils are the most common and cheapest way to lift a VW but definitely not the best. The company that made my lowering coils actually has lift coils available that I ordered.

Also found a couple pictures of the MKVI jettas lifted. I also now need a winch. Hopefully I can do much cleaner install than this.