WTF???? (warning! battle ax content)

Status
Not open for further replies.

newtoy

Why do they even sell crap like that. I can think of no good reason to have a battle axe as a decoration in your house unless you live in a castle.

Zombie

Random Dead Guy
I own some pretty weird old school and improvised style weapons... that said, I've never hit anyone with any of them.

Seriously... Between these dumbasses and the batman kind in the car guy, I'm tempted to move.

DOSS

Poker of the Hornets Nest
I don't know what the deal is with the general public but what is the deal with everyone always wanting to blame someone else. Be it someone kills someone or gets drunk and drives off a cliff the Media and the Public always want to blame someone or something else.. OH "dog" DONKY KONG made me kill him with a sledge hammer to the head.. This is BS. Seriously if someone does something bad and we blame everyone and everything for their actions, but them then people get a false sense of ownership. it is always someone else fault.. bad parents, beer whatever... heck Mc'ds didn't make me fat.. My eating like a horse made me fat.

Just think.. the next time someone kills their Brother we should get together and Ban the bible because the story of Cain and Able made them do it!

X

XT Utah

I don't know what the deal is with the general public but what is the deal with everyone always wanting to blame someone else. Be it someone kills someone or gets drunk and drives off a cliff the Media and the Public always want to blame someone or something else.. OH "dog" DONKY KONG made me kill him with a sledge hammer to the head.. This is BS. Seriously if someone does something bad and we blame everyone and everything for their actions, but them then people get a false sense of ownership. it is always someone else fault.. bad parents, beer whatever... heck Mc'ds didn't make me fat.. My eating like a horse made me fat.

Just think.. the next time someone kills their Brother we should get together and Ban the bible because the story of Cain and Able made them do it!

Completely agree. I'm sooooooo sick of everyone being a victim and being entitled to some sort of reward or compensation.

Then again, I am a white male so I've been obligated to take care of myself and solve my own problems. I don't see anyone going out of their way to pay my bills or give me scholarships to educate myself. There must be someone I can blame for this :)

Utahcryogenics

Formerly "Beerman"
I hope they castrate both of those f*cktards while they have them in custody.

Oh and juggalos are all lower than fish sh*t and all need to be tortured to death. Worthless bottom feeding motherless homos who need nothing more than to be forced into an early demise.

Did any of you follow that "Baby ninja" funeral story? Hold on, I will find it.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Why do they even sell crap like that. I can think of no good reason to have a battle axe as a decoration in your house unless you live in a castle.

what about guns? Do you live in a fort?

I bet there are less axe related deaths and injuries in the world than gun related deaths/injuries in my neighborhood. :D

Paging SRN, Paging SRN. You an pick up your level 3 Orc Mage Battle Axe from police custody at 7:00 a.m. August 1st.

Utahcryogenics

Formerly "Beerman"
EDIT: Apparently I cant link from host, just watch the video

Notice the ICP stickers on the casket? :rofl: Well, I think it is a casket, it looks more like a Coleman cooler on sale from Walmart for $6.99

I wouldnt normally poke fun at someones elses loss, but this is just absurd. Plus the mother brought this upon herself living and acting like a idiot and using drugs, etc.

Here is the youtube video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMv9d1pIoBA

Watch the video, it is totally worth it, and hilarious. (BTW, the baby may have lived if mommy didnt feed the baby meth, weed, and xanax....)

:rofl:

Here is their info:

Mother ~ Julie aka Juggalo Julz
Father ~ Joe aka Druggalo JK47

BORN ~ Mothers Day, Sun.
May 11 2008 10:39am

DIED ~ Mothers Day, Sun.
May 11 2008 10:52

MY LITTLE NINJETTE DIED 1 IN A MILLION MEDICAL ERROR..FOR NO REASON. THE DOCTORS SHOOK THERE HEADS AT ME AND SAID WERE DONT KNOW WHY OR HOW. WHAT THE **** IS THAT? MY DAUGHTER SHOULD BE IN MY ARMS RIGHT NOW AND SHES GONE AND THATS PRICELESS TO ME!!! I PROMISED MY LOTUS I WOULD GET JUSTICE FOR HER DEATH TO MY VERY LAST BREATH! PLEASE HELP A JUGGALO FAMILY OUT.....

EVERY & ANY JUGGALO & JUGGALETTE IS INVITED TO MY BABY NINJETTE ANABELLE LOTUS KRAWCZYK FUNERAL..WERE ALL A ****'N FAMILY AND OUR LITTLE LOTUS IS GONE TO SHANGRI-LA...
PLEASE WRITE ME BACK HERE OR EMAIL IF U WILL COME. IM STILL MAKING ARRANGEMENTS. ON DATE OR TIME YET..

BEST WISHES ~

PLEASE WEAR ANYTHING DARK LOTUS OR IF U FONT HAVE LOTUS ANYTHING PSYCHOPATHIC GEAR TO HER FUNERAL

PLEASE JUGGALOS IF U CAN DONATE ANYTHING EVEN .
01 OR $1. OO WILL HELP US TO GET A HEADSTONE FOR OUR DAUGHTER.

YOU CAN DONATE AT THE FUNERAL
OR IF U CANT ATTEND PLEASE FEEL FREE TO STILL DONATE ANYTHING TO OUR HOME AND EMAIL ME ON HERE AND I WILL SEND U MY ADDRESS...

PLEASE BRING A LOTUS FLOWER THEY ARE SO RARE TO FIND. OR PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND ONE.. IM HAVING A LOT TROUBLE FINDING IT...

PLEASE FAMILY COME AND SUPPORT US IN OUR DARKEST HOUR...NINJA DOWN

MCL JULIE & JOE

Last edited:

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
what about guns? Do you live in a fort?

I bet there are less axe related deaths and injuries in the world than gun related deaths/injuries in my neighborhood. :D

Paging SRN, Paging SRN. You an pick up your level 3 Orc Mage Battle Axe from police custody at 7:00 a.m. August 1st.

Dear lord, why would I ever want something like that? I'm a sci-fi nerd, not a fantasy nerd! I'll take a good bat'leth any day!

Status
Not open for further replies.