wtf?? weird advertisements

fullsizeyota

I fart sometimes
hey have you guys seen the "ugly kids" billboard??? there was one in kaysville, riverdale rd and apperantly on going north on i-15...... anyone know what these are??? i saw it on the news at my grandma's house, but she had the tv on mute.....all it says is "ugly kids" with like 4 hiddeous kids faces and then www.uglykids.info. if you go to the website, it says coming in may...

also on cable tv, have you seen the "counter counterfiet mini cooper' thing?? its so weird, i cant tell if its supposed to be serious or if it's a joke. know anything about it?? it says to send $20 bucks for a video but what the hell is it about???

these two things have been buggin me, so i though i would post it and see

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Those were some ugly kids... You can watch the "testimonials" video, but it doesn't shed any light on the subject. The counterfit mini cooper stuff is some funny shiat.

t-house

They were talking about it on X96 the other morning and said it was one of the other radio stations ads, some marketing gimic the pictures are of their dj's when they were kids i think, not sure which radio station.

Johnny4X4

i like the counterfiet mini stuff too, it almost made me wanna put stripes down the hood of my big bronco and try to pass it off as a compact mini to get the good spaces at the mall :rofl:

PolarXJ

HO-P
Don't forget about the fingers are for billboards. Those are probably something legit but still are kind a funny.

fullsizeyota

I fart sometimes
t-house said:
They were talking about it on X96 the other morning and said it was one of the other radio stations ads, some marketing gimic the pictures are of their dj's when they were kids i think, not sure which radio station.

i figured it had to be something building up, something they would release in the summer time... sorta build suspense.... but stilll

what the hell is the mini cooper thing?? is the video thing legit?? whats it about?? i think about it for hours a day.. its seriously buggin me