wtf???

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
why does the "how's this gonna go" thread show me making the last post at 4:35 pm???? I wasn't even home!!!!!!

gremlins? Hackers?

or a weird poll glitch? My last post in there was like, this morning or something.

anyway.

AINT SKEERED

Balls to the Walls
why does the "how's this gonna go" thread show me making the last post at 4:35 pm???? I wasn't even home!!!!!!

gremlins? Hackers?

or a weird poll glitch? My last post in there was like, this morning or something.

anyway.

The new posts feature has been screwy lately. IDK why, but Ive noticed it as well.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Click UserCP up at the top of the page, click edit options, and scroll down to the time zone section. Select mountain time. ;)

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
No. My junk was set to the right time all along, hells yeah boyeeeeeeeeee

It shows my post this morning, but twice today, showed last posts at radically different times.

MCE

4x4mentalist
Look at the time on your actual post. It should be correct.

The time displayed in the chit section next to the thread will get updated everytime somebody votes. Has nothing to do with your last post.

Meat_

Banned

gremlins? Hackers?

anyway.

Somebody voted and didn't post. The new vote makes it show up in new posts but the last post was still you.

Edit: look at me reanswering

Crinco

For what it's worth... I was the first person to vote and post to your thread and my post isn't even there at all. Don't know if it counted my vote or not. It will show up in like 3 months from now I'm sure :)

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
well if you voted that I will be nearly decapitated and bleed heavily from the eyes and ears, I hope your voted DOESN"T show up LOL

Crinco

No, I voted that you would be victorious! Said something about using a 8' long cheater bar in my post. Oh well. Those who voted to see the blood don't really want you to feel that much pain, they just want to see the BLOOD (and missing body parts laying on the floor), I am sure it's nothing personal.

:) :) :)
CR