WTS Crawler Hawler F-450

Bucking Bronco

I am selling my F-450. It has been an amazing tow rig.

It has the V-10 150000 miles. Runs perfect. Never had any major issues I would trust it to load the buggy and trailer and drive cross country.

It can handle a little over 5000lb rig

I am only selling because I have plans for a newer one.

Here is the link the build thread. However since this thread I have replaced the seats inside with cloth, and the 40/20/40 front bucket seats. I have also put a Durocoat liner on the bed and front bumper.

I am letting it go for 5k.

I work way too mush and sleep the rest so I don't get on here much anymore so the best way to contact me is txt, you can call but will likely just get a message

It handles great. My buggy weighs about 4000# the trailer is 7000# and it has no problems doing 75 mph+ except on the steep grades but it has held 50+ on all the hills I have driven. gas MPH ranges from 7-12 depending on load. It does have 4.88 gears so it can tow just about any load.

(801) 80seven - 910Seven

http://www.rme4x4.com/showthread.php?63239-Crawler-Hauler&highlight=

IMAG0502.jpgIMAG0504.jpgIMAG0184.jpg

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
A year ago I would have been at your door with cash in hand.

For what its worth, the only "ratings" worth looking at are what it's registered to haul. Our 1ton hauler was registered at 20k gvwr. We dropped it to 16 for insurance reasons. USAA wouldn't insure it, but GEICO covered it for less than I was paying on the duramax, and they're have verified they would cover it in an accident hauling the Jeep and the rv.