WTS/WTT Five (5) 37x12.5r15 Goodyear MTR (old style)

dutchman

KI7KSV
Looking to trade/sell my 37x12.5r15 Goodyear MTR (old style) mounted on black 15x10 wheels, Toyota 6-lug pattern. I'd like to move down to a 35. I'll get some pictures up later today.

Four (4) of the tires have good tread, a little chunking on the outside, but not bad. The 5th would be a good spare.

Let me know what you've got. PM here or call/text 8o1.6o2.57o3.

Last edited:

dutchman

KI7KSV
My phone got wiped, so if you had sent me a text regarding trades and what not text me again!

Still not sure what I want to do, but willing to talk.

corbin.black

Really good condition in my opinion.

A couple chunks like this but all hold air with no problems

Are yours worn evenly? No cupping etc. ?

My spare does not match but has good tread. Made by chapparel or something like that

dutchman

KI7KSV
They look worn evenly. A couple of chunks here and there but haven't given me any trouble. The space I've got doesn't have much tread.

dutchman

KI7KSV
Back to the top! Motivated to trade (looking for 35s) or sell, $700 or reasonable offer for all 5 tires. Will separate from the wheels if needed.

chicken leggs

tires

Bump. $650 obo, or trade for 35s.

Hi Dutchman, I am interested in your Tires. My Scout has 8 lug wheels, so I have no use for yours. I don't have 35s to trade either. I live in Moab If there is a chance you may be coming down here and can deliver them. I have the same tires on my Scout now, and have broken the sidewall on one. I guess that would give me lots of spares. If you could give me a price for just the tires, and the chances they could be delivered that would be great. Thanks, Ed

dutchman

KI7KSV
There's a pretty small chance on them getting delivered. I'm not planning on being down that way till the end of April most likely, nor do I know anyone heading down that can deliver them.