Xj gears / lockers or axles

jedi

aboogadaboogadaboogada
I want to regear my Cherokee, add a rear locker. I am wanting 4.88 but 4.56 will work too. Anybody have some parts laying around or better yet, whole axles already set up. That way I don't have to pay someone to set up gears. Let me know, thanks.

I want to regear my Cherokee, add a rear locker. I am wanting 4.88 but 4.56 will work too. Anybody have some parts laying around or better yet, whole axles already set up. That way I don't have to pay someone to set up gears. Let me know, thanks.
My nephew has a set laying around. Let me find out if they are going to be worth your while. Not sure of the gearing or "lock" status.

skippy

Pretend Fabricator

we are pulling the set out of my dads XJ in favor of some one tons, the front is a HP dana 30 with 4340 shafts and 4.88 gears and 30 spline 4340 shafts and yukon zip locker, comes with the full teraflex high steer kit and hydro assist. the rear is a 29 spline 8.25 with 4.88 gears and the stock 29 spline shafts with a spartan locker.

PM me if your interested.

EDIT: the front also has a teraflex diff cover

Last edited: