XJ lifts

fatkid44

Use Wayne and AllJeep.com
I was wondering if anyone has any idea on what brand to use. I'm planning to put a 3" lift on my cherokee, and wondering if anyone knew of a good cheap lift. i wanna do AAL in the rear and a new coil up front. does anyone know a good company that isn't too expensive? Right now I've been looking at skyjacker and rubicon express. let me if anyone has ideas on which is better

RIGIDXJ

I've actually had both of them, and I thought that they were both very good kits. If you can get the superflex arms from rubicon, that makes a huge difference. But both ride very well on the road, and allow good flex off road.
At 3", I personally liked the way the skyjacker kit rode, but RE makes great products.

parks_pop

I ran the Tuff Country lift for about 3 years. I loved how it prformed. It was quiet on road and worked great off. Don't discount them because of the price. Life-time warranty on all parts.
I wheeled the heck out of mine. Some pretty tough trails in Moab.(Behind the Rocks, Pritchett and Hells Revenge)

Fuller

Formerly limegrnxj
parks_pop said:
I ran the Tuff Country lift for about 3 years. I loved how it prformed. It was quiet on road and worked great off. Don't discount them because of the price. Life-time warranty on all parts.
I wheeled the heck out of mine. Some pretty tough trails in Moab.(Behind the Rocks, Pritchett and Hells Revenge)
i would have to agree with all of the above, i would go with tough country when it comes to price.

yotaman

Let It Snow!!!!!!
I got a friend that has a Black Diamond 3 inch lift that he is never going to use. He actually is thinking about selling it cause he is doing the mission thing. I know he has tires and maybe rims to go with it. You can email him at williamstanner@hotmail.com or give him a ring 661-9796.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
greenjeep said:
I bought a RE 4.5" Superflex kit from him and I love it, much cheaper than list price.

Here it is flexing in Moab,

I'd have to echo the RE 4.5" kit. It's my favorite lift I've ran on my Cherokee. I used 32" tires on the stock wheels with very little trimming. Some rubbing on the lower control arm that some people thought was tragic........ :rolleyes:

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
go with re or rustys, i have had good experiences with both of them. and if you want a 3", get a 4.5" because you will be happy you did in the near future imo